Instructor, Department, Program SEoT Reports
Find summary reports on Tableau Server at: reports.arts.ubc.ca
To supplement basic CoursEval/Blue reporting functionality, the Arts Evaluation and Analytics team has developed custom summary reports on course evaluation scores (also known as Student Evaluation of Teaching or SEoT) data for individuals and departments/programs.
These interactive reports are now available on Tableau Server for department heads and administrators to explore and print as needed. Instructors should ask their departments for their individual summary reports.
Examples of such reports include:
- Individual ten-year summaries for promotion, tenure and re-appointment dossiers
- Individual summaries for teaching award nominations (e.g. Killam Awards)
- Five-year summary reports for each department and program in the Faculty of Arts
- Summary data for external review dossiers
- Other custom reports by request
Reports may include analysis and visualization of both scores and comments data. Typical reports present score averages, standard deviations and distribution, and comparison with scores of departmental colleagues.